Many companies simply work FOR you. We want to work WITH you. By working closely with our clients, we maintain a better understanding of the exact results you expect from your home, remodeling project, or addition.
Greg Olsen Design / Build keeps the design process straightforward and worry-free. You tell us what you want, and we'll show you how it can be done.
- Visit our contact page or call us to set up an appointment.
- Research your style of home by taking photos of homes you like, clipping pictures from magazines, etc.
- Make a wish list of items you'd like to have in your home.
- Bring all documents that pertain to your future home and explain in detail what your vision is for your future home.
- Sign design agreement.
- Based on the information presented at the first meeting, Greg Olsen Design / Build will provide a preliminary floor plan.
- You, the client, will set up another meeting to go over details, changes, alterations, etc. to the existing preliminary floor plan.
- Greg Olsen Design / Build will provide elevation drawings of your home. This stage will continue until you are satisfied with the overall look of your home.
Final Plan Stage One
- At this point, we will have all the information needed to finalize a set of construction documents that will be used to build your home. These documents (pages) will include:
- Dimensions of all areas
- Notations pertinent to subcontractors
- Interior elevation details
- Section detail
- Sway bracing details
- Window rough openings
- The total amount of pages varies depending on the size of your home; typically between six and ten pages.
Final Plan Stage Two
- Once the plan is completed and ready for construction, you have the opportunity to revise the interior of your home as many times as you'd like before it is is submitted for permit. We like to keep the process completely customizable to ensure you are happy with the end design.
- The details of how you are charged are included in your design agreement.
- Waukesha, WI
- Delafield, WI
- Pewaukee, WI
- Oconomowoc, WI
- Hartland, WI
- Racine, WI
- Kenosha, WI
- Lake Geneva, WI
- Nashotah, WI
- Germantown, WI
- Menomonee Falls, WI
- Cedarburg, WI
- Mequon, WI
- Oak Creek, WI
- Franklin, WI